On Saturday, August 14th The Grand Master of Arkansas,MW Grand Master Ronnie Frizzell. issued new edicts regarding the recent reemergence of Covid-19 in his jurisdiction.
Edict #3 deals with the recent outbreak of Covid in Arkansas. Edict #4 clarifies some points of Edict #3. The points of Edict #3 are
- Masks will be worn by ALL attending ANY Masonic function. No Exceptions.
- Those who are not vaccinated are highly encouraged to be vaccinated.
- If you are not vaccinated, please think of your brothers and do not attend ANY Masonic functions including meetings and degrees.
- Do not attend if you are sick or have symptoms of Covid. Get tested.
- Do not attend if you are waiting on the results of a Covid test.
- If you have tested positive do not attend until at least 48 hours following a negative test.
Continue practicing other preventative measures as outlined by the Arkansas Health Department.